Mark your calendar, the 7th Annual Rotary Rubber Ducky Derby is scheduled for 7/4/2019 at Pioneer Park in Florence.
Ducky Race non-profits have their tickets in hand and are ready to sell. Here are the participating non-profits:
Boys and Girls Club
Cañon Literacy Center
Florence Fun Fest
Fremont Center for the Arts
Fremont Search & Rescue
Golden Age Center
Habitat for Humanity
Humane Society of Fremont County
Kindred Kids Child Advocacy Center
Loaves & Fishes
PEO Chapter
The Pantry of Fremont
Venture Crew 121
From mid-April to early June, local non-profit partners have exclusive ticket selling rights and keep 40% of their proceeds. The other 60% goes to the Rotary Clubs, which underwrite all the hard costs, with the help of our wonderful local sponsors.
Four Ducky Level
Newmont North America 
Three Ducky Level
Lindner Chevrolet 
Legacy Bank 
Rocky Mountain Bank 
Two Ducky Level
Allstate-Trent Rundell 
Black Hills Energy
Dryden’s Appliance 
Cañon City Brews & Bikes 
Colorado Credit Union 
High Country Bank 
Seeger Homes 
SunWest Educational Credit Union 
Zerby Automotive 
Royal Gorge Route Railroad 
One Ducky Level
Royal Gorge Bridge & Park
Tickets are $5.00 each and may be purchased from any of our participating non-profits, at the Ducky booth at upcoming events and prior to the race the day of the Ducky Derby. The first five duckies that cross the finish line win the ticket purchaser cash prizes of $1000.00, $500.00, $250.00, $100.00 and $50.00. Every ticket purchased has a chance to win $35,000.00 toward purchasing a car at Lindner Chevrolet